thoughts asunder

wish i may
i might
make a wish upon a star tonight..


email.
 
me.
i'm brooke. a short, fatish, bisexual, feminist, pacifist, very-liberal activist. i have 4 cats. and 2 computers, 2 kayaks, 1 masters degree, multiple backpacks, and way too many books. i live in the most beautiful eugene, oregon. i'm currently disabled due to treatment resistant severe depression. i've been blogging since election day of 2000. i'm born and raised in the mountains of southwestern virginia. i could join the daughters of the american revolution, i don't think they'd like me cause i hear they like to throw tea parties instead of rallies and revolutions.

 
links.
lane co. bill of rights defense committee (lcbordc) ~
bill of rights defense committee ~ chel ~ lisa ~ carrie ~ cinnamon

archives.


Friday, July 18
 
okay. here's what i've decided. eating is just plain evil. yes. i wish i could just pop a little pill with the right number of calories that would keep me full so i would never ever have to worry about cooking again. yes, in my attempt to deal with this weight gain, in my attempt to deal with with this nausea that my extremely high stress level causes, in my attempt to keep myself from not being bored, in my attempt to have to deal with the ickiness that i feel in changing my diet from one filled with starches, sugars and carbs to one that is filled with protein, vitamins, and fiber, i have come to the conclusion that cooking and food are huge pains in the ass. i hate going to the store, i hate contemplating what i'd like to have to eat over what i have the energy to make over what i can afford. just give me a pill. i'll pop it in the morning with my thyroid and my iron (maybe with the pill i won't have to pop the iron) and then i'll go about my day with no worries, less trips to the store, and hopefully a lot more money in my pocket for important things-- like books and trips back to greece.

posted by brooke at 9:21 PM

Comments: Post a Comment